Monday, April 28, 2014

"Belle of the Ball."

Prom season is fast amongst us, and I can't help but be reminded of my prom. It was, can you believe two years ago, and I can't believe how fast time goes. I kinda wish that I took more pictures, and like many of my peers, I kind of wish that I had the chance to go another one. However, here's a look back at my high school prom.
My dress was purple, because duh, purple's my favorite color. I got a really good deal on the dress, because it was originally over $300 dollars, however it was only $99. I loved this dress, because when I was wearing it I felt like I was wearing a dress from Titanic. #sorrynotsorry
I also went with my best friend, Griffin. He was actually sick that day, so it was cool because he still showed up. Here's my corsage. He even texted me the week before and asked what kind of flowers I want. We're actually still really close today for some unforshaken reason. I'm glad that we went as friends, because in some ways it took the pressure off. We even awkwardly slow danced, which was awkward because he's about ten inches taller than me. I hope that he's not sick when he goes to his prom this year! 
(my corsage)
I also got to see some of my friends before I went off to prom. It was really exciting, however without a doubt my personal favorite moment of my prom was Gabriel coming to see me. Gabriel was complaining the entire time about mowing the lawn, so he took his dad's keys, and came to see me. Gabriel was also late, which is very typical Gabriel behavior. To this day, I will never let him live that down. 
(Gabriel and I; This picture is also located in his room!)
What was your prom like?

PS: Check out my new blog The Tinder Project, here.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, prom! I'm coming up on 7 years since mine.. Time flies once you're out of school!

    ReplyDelete