Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Finding Something to Write About

Being a blogger, sometimes you have the best ideas ever, and the ideas come easily. So easily that you can't type fast enough. Then, there are days when you can't help but literally search through everything to find something to write about. I'm usually the former rather than the latter, but these past few days I literally couldn't find the words to write down what I need to say. 
So, I'll tell you what I'm doing currently. 
Watching; The movie 'Sabrina'. Both the 1954, and the 1995 version. It's such a great movie and it started an Audrey Hepburn phase. Oops. I also am bingewatching 'Sex and the City', and 'The Hills'. 
Reading; 'If I Stay' and 'Where She Went'. Those books are seriously such page turners.
Listening to; Beyonce. 

What are you up to lately?

2 comments:

  1. This feels like me recently. Or rather, so much going on in my "real life" that I'm at a loss for what is really worth putting on my blog haha

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete