Monday, August 11, 2014

Music Monday-Summer Love Songs.

Ahh, summer love. It's that one time of year when the weather is as hot as your hormones. When you have enough free time to devote to spreading it with someone else. As Boys Like Girls said "your voice is the sound of my summer", and you just need a summer love playlist to play to your beloved on a hot summer night. Out of ideas? Well here's some of my faves, bought to you by Spotify!
What are some of your favorite summer love songs? I would like to hear them. Tell me in the comments section below!

Young and Beautiful, by Lana Del Rey
Drunk on You by Luke Bryan
Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
Made in the USA by Demi Lovato
National Anthem by Lana Del Rey
You Sound Good to Me by Lucy Hale
I Love You by Martina McBride
Kids in Love by Mayday Parade
When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus
Thunder by Boys Like Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment