Friday, August 29, 2014

Reading Goals, an Update.

Note: This is an update to a post I've written in May. Read here.
One of the big things over the summer is that I've been reading books nonstop ever since I handed in my last final. In May, I wrote a post about books I had to read this summer. Check it out here. It's safe to say that during the summer I managed to check off a lot of books. I read all of the John Green ones, which was nice because I really enjoyed reading his books. I'm on book 6 of the PLL series, and I've read all of the Shopaholic series. I've also read an amazing series called "The Sisterhood of Heartbreakers", and 'If I Stay", which were both books that I really enjoyed reading, and highly reccomend.
I've also discovered that I really enjoy reading chick lit, as well as teenage books with some sort of happy ending. Over the semester, I want to continue with that light reading, of course realizing that I can't devour books like I have been. I want to read the book "Best of Me", the "Just One Day" series, and who knows what else is going to be out there? My ultimate goal this semester is to try to reach my Goodreads goal of 50 books, which I'm about ten books away.
I'll check in with you guys at the end of the year to tell you how I did. In the mean time, what are you all reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment