Thursday, August 28, 2014

Things I Love Thursday-Living Lokai

 
One of the purchases that I was tossing and turning about all summer was to purchase a Lokai bracelet. A lokai bracelet is a bracelet that combines mud from the Dead Sea, and water from Mount Everest. The elements symbolize being hopeful at your lowest point, and staying humble at your highest. Throughout the summer, I was tossing back and forth about getting this bracelet. However, during one a time that was difficult, I decided to buy it.
And I was so glad that I did.
The bracelet was only $18, and ten percent of the proceeds go to shipping. The shipping was fast, because I got it within 48 hours of ordering it, which was nice. I fell in love with the bracelet, and pretty much never took it off as soon as I got it. I like bracelets like that because I am lazy.
As I start my first day of my junior year in college, I'm pretty sure that it's going to not be easy. Looking down at my bracelet today will be a reminder to stay hopeful, and stay humble. It's an important thing to remember, because I really need to learn to not get down at myself for the stupid little things. For me, it's a reminder to always keep my head up, and never let life get you down.
So, if you're looking for something to remind you to stay positive, your search is over. Check this out at their website.
Shout out to everyone whose starting school soon. #stayhopeful #stayhumble
*I was not compensated for this post, and all opinions are my own.
**The photo above is my own and has been edited using PicFx and Afterlight photo apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment