Friday, November 29, 2013

My First Black Friday.

I normally don't shop during Black Friday. Like ever. Something about not wanting to wait in lines for a deal, and getting up way too early isn't exactly my thing. However, this Black Friday, my grandma called and decided to go out to shop for a gift for my mother. So, I decided to tag along.
First we went to TJ Maxx. Surprisingly, they weren't that busy. Probably because they always have a great deals. After looking around, we only found an Alex and Ani for my mom, which my grandmother bought. (Sorry mom, if you're reading this I ruined your Christmas present.)
Then I went to Radioshack, because I had remembered that they had an Otterbox (shown below) for my iPhone that was on clearance a while back. So, on a whim I decided to go in. And they had it marked down to $20. In my favorite color. I thought it was fate. Needless to say, I bought it. (I've been looking for one for a while, and so far they had one for $27.)

After I bought that, we went to Bon Ton. It seemed like everything was on sale. My grandma, who never shops ever, literally was in heaven. We found a jacket that was a really good price. Then, we decided to head to the shoe department where they had really good deals on shoes. I needed a pair of sneakers, so I managed to find a couple that I liked. Unfortunately, they didn't have any in my size, or my grandma's. She did however find a pair that she liked that wasn't on sale, so that was good. We also found a silver chain that I needed to replace my necklace that was too short. The price? 10.80. Not bad for a chain that was originally $45.
All and all, we managed to find a lot of really good discounts. I enjoyed going out because it felt like everything was on sale. I like trying to get the best deals that I can find. I don't ever see myself going out at midnight, but I do see myself a returning customer at Black Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment