Thursday, November 14, 2013

You Should Check Out Emma's Blog!

I would like to take a moment and give a shout out to one of my blogger friends! Her name is Emma, and she writes the blog "The World According to Emma." I actually know Emma in real life. Believe it or not, we go to the same school. We bounded over our love of Gilmore Girls, and started to tweet and message each other. We talk a lot about blogging, which is good because not many of my friends are English freaks and write blogs.
I love her blog for many reasons. I like to read some else's writing because it gives me a window on someone's cognitive thoughts and schema. There is so much that you can do with a blog, and I love Emma's because it's personal, but yet still witty. Her blog entries are relatable to anyone whose in college or about to go to college. She talks about things that are going on in her personal life, like her school events, and her work life, but still writes original pieces. My favorite feature is What I Love Wednesday, which talks about things that she loves. (My personal favorite is the Gilmore Girls one- read here! http://emmajudy.blogspot.com/2013/11/what-i-love-wednesdaygilmore-girls.html)
All and all, I highly recommend her blog, because it's amazingly well done, and well written. I look forward to reading her blog in the future, and watching her grow as a writer!
Read her blog!
http://emmajudy.blogspot.com
Do it. You know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment