Saturday, November 2, 2013

November 2013 Goals And Stuff

Wow, I can't believe that it's November! It seems like yesterday that I was changing my calendar to the 2013 one, and now the year is somewhat over. It's amazing how fast the year goes by. I've decided to set a few goals this month. Hopefully, I'll actually met them! 
  • Actually complete Nano Wri Mo. I've tried for three years without much success. Needless to say, I'm going to try to make it up to 50,000 words and actually complete a novel. 
  • Try to get my grades up. Because of my low grades in psychology, my GPA is going down. I would like to at least keep it at a 3.0, and then be done with psychology forever. 
  • Get more confidence. This is more of a long term goal, but I think if I take it in more smaller steps better progress can be made. My boss mentioned that I'm not as confident as I need to be, and I would like to work on being less of an introvert, and more of an extravert.
  • Take more chances. One of my biggest fears in life is getting hurt, especially in the romantic area. I've decided to work on that, once again in smaller steps. However, the common consenous that I've heard is that its better to risk things, and have some sort of chance at being happy, vs doing nothing and not being happy. I have had negative experiences with relationships, and because of that, taking a risk in that department can be the hardest for me. It will get easier, it's just going to take time.
  • Save money. I've been addicted to amazon for the past month, and I'm realizing that with Christmas coming up, it's best that I start to save money for the upcoming holiday season. Hopefully, I can succeed with that. 
What are your goals for this month? 
Word count 2549

No comments:

Post a Comment