Friday, November 1, 2013

Noveling November

First and foremost, I wanted to thank everyone who has taken the time to read this blog! In the month of October, I've gotten over 500 views, which is really nice to see. Also, I've written the most posts this month than ever before! Not to mention, it's a really nice ego booster. Thank you all, because it means a lot that people actually read what I write.
November, is as some of you know National Writing Month. I'm participating in Nano Wri Mo, which consists of me writing a 50,000 word novel. Yes, I'm crazy, especially with school and stuff. Usually, I only get half way done, then forget. However, it doesn't stop me from trying. 
I won't reveal what my novel project is yet, because that's kind of in the works.I will however, in December tell you all about it. 
Now what does that mean for Finding My Voice? Obviously, I can't stop blogging. For most of November, there will be entries that are have been written before hand, in addition to whatever Music Mondays and Things I Love Thursdays I post. My goal is to write at least 15 entries for this month. However, since noveling and school will take up a lot of time I'll probably have about ten. As for Thanksgiving break, I will be able to actually live post, which is always exciting.
I'll be sure to blog about my progress with this novel, and I thank each and every one of you for actually viewing my blog!

Word count today: 1272

No comments:

Post a Comment