Monday, March 24, 2014

Help, I'm Addicted to Watching New Girl

Before I begin this entry, I must say that Gabriel you were right in that I would get addicted to Netflix.
Anyways, a few weeks ago I have decided to invest in a Netflix account and stumbled upon this show called New Girl. I've watched it a bit over the summer, and really forgot about it, because it was season two. Since I didn't see season one, I got confused so I stopped caring about it. However, once I saw that Netflix had BOTH seasons and that it was my spring break, I thought what better to do than watch it...

Source
New Girl is about a school teacher named Jess Day, whodiscovers that her boyfriend is cheating on her, so moved out. She moves in with three guys named Schmidt, Nick, and Winston. The show is about their wacky adventures, and the developing friendships between the characters.
After watching pretty much all of season one in a week, I'm hooked. I absolutely love the show. Jess has to be one of my favorite characters of all time, because she's realistic. She's played by the wonderful Zooey Deschanel. She's awkward, quirky, and perhaps crazy. However she owns that, therefore I must admit is pretty awesome. She makes everything into a song, wears super awesome glasses, and in general a super awesome person.

Source
I also love Schmidt. He's perhaps my second favorite character, because he's super ridiculous yet super funny. The guys often pick on Schmidt because he's beyond ridiculous, a ladies man, and perhaps just a douchebag altogether. But, I think that's what makes him, well him.
If you're looking for a new show to watch, then you should watch New Girl, because it's really funny. And if you need me, I'll be on my iPad. Watching New Girl. I need help. 

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite shows! I can't get enough of Jess and Nick!

    ReplyDelete