Thursday, March 27, 2014

Things I Love Thursday; My New Favorite Necklace

Okay, so for a while I wanted a monogram necklace. I am a huge fan of having jewelry that was made just for me, and only me, thus enter the monogram idea. However I couldn't find one that I liked, and for a good price. (I only wear sterling silver, because I have allergies to anything but it.)
Then one day, I happened to check Bloglovin, and happened to notice that one of my favorite bloggers, Rachel from Sunshine and Sinatra had a giveaway and a sale going on. (Her post is awesome! Read it) Thus, I thought it was a sign from the heavens, and decided that I must have that necklace right then and there. I went home, (because I am a bad person in class by blogging), and ordered it on the spot.
A few days later, it came in. And I was so excited!
. Cardinal gifts was so quick on getting it to me, so I am pleased about that. (I mean come on, who hates it when they order something online and it takes forever for it to get there?) The actual necklace is awesome, and very pretty. I got the tortoise one but I am probably going to go back and get a black one. (I wear black a lot, so I am probably going to get one that has that.)
After a few weeks of wearing it, it has become my favorite piece of jewelry. I like it so much that I'm getting another one soon. I like that it wasn't too expensive, and that it's something that's just mine. If you're looking for a monogram necklace than I highly reccomend you going to get one at Cardinal Gift!

*I was not paid for this post.
**Check out their shop here
***Check out my necklace here

2 comments:

  1. I love monogrammed items. I wear an S initial necklace most days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I'm starting to get into them as well.

      Delete