Monday, March 3, 2014

Music Monday; Sleeping With Sirens


Okay, so I've been getting into more alternative music as of late. One of my favorite bands is Sleeping With Sirens. I'm more of a fan of their latest album Feel (released 2013), and I consider it to be one of my favorite albums ever. (Feel is actually one of my favorite songs; I just love the message of the song) Wanna learn more about them? Check out their website here!
Sleeping With Sirens was formed in 2009, with current members Kellin Quinn, Justin Hills, Gabe Barham, and Jake Fowler in Michigan. To date, they have three full length albums, and one EP. They are considered to be hardcore, but I enjoy listening to them despite the fact that I'm not all into screamo.
What I like about this band is like Mayday Parade, their lyrics are very powerful. My favorite songs usually have some kind of hidden meaning behind them. I like them because it mixes elements, and although they are kind of screamo, they aren't completely.
Favorite Sleeping With Sirens Songs:
With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear (2010);

  • If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn
  • You Kill Me (In A Good Way)
  • Let Love Bleed Red

Let's Cheer To This (2011);

  • Who Are You Now
  • All Of My Heart

If You Were a Movie, This Would Be Your Soundtrack (2012);

  • If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn
  • Roger Rabbit
  • Stomach Tied in Knots

Feel (2013);

  • Feel 
  • Here We Go
  • Free Now
  • Low
  • Congratulations
  • Deja Vu
  • These Things I've Done


No comments:

Post a Comment