Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Decking the Halls

One of the key parts of Christmas is of course the Christmas tree. Every year around this time, you can see trees perched on rooftops, and trees in the windows of homes. For my mom and I, it's about digging out the ol' Christmas tree from the garage and making it pretty.
Since I am allergic to real Christmas trees, my mom and I often opt for fake ones. In recent years, we have gotten a white Christmas tree. Me, being the Peanuts fan that I am, have made sure that our Christmas tree has the proper amount of Snoopy ornaments. We also had Charlie Brown and Snoopy dolls that when you pressed their stomachs, Linus and Lucy would play.
Christmas tree!
Maggie is bonding with Charlie Brown and Snoopy.
Getting ready for Christmas is the sure-fire way to get me in the holiday spirit, however, any more holiday celebrations will have to wait. Finals are soon to come, and our semester won't end until a week from today. Until then, the closest thing that I'll have to celebrating Christmas is drinking out of a Snoopy Christmas mug.

3 comments:

  1. Love your tree! This is the best time of year for decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that your allergic to Christmas trees. I am too! Everyone thinks I'm crazy when I say I am because most people haven't heard of that allergy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, really? I know a lot of people that are actually. My mom is too. You are not alone haha.

    ReplyDelete