Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Things I Love Tuesday: The Minimalist Movement

                         Left to right: Hamza (QVC); N (Fifth & Mae); Owl (Kohls); Italian Horn (Etsy)
Whoever said go big or go home is clearly a liar. Little jewelry can pack a big punch. I am a huge can of smaller jewelry, particularly necklaces. Little silver necklaces are my thing, as you can see from above. Why? Read on. 
Well, you can stack it.  The best part about these necklaces is that they can be paired with other jewelry. The owl looks great as a stacking piece, for example. And they look so adorable.
You can wear it everyday. One of the things that I look for in a necklace is the ability of it being wearable with almost anything that I wear. I usually don't take my necklaces off or change them very often so therefore wearing them is very easy. Having smaller jewelry is something is a lot lighter because it's more wearable. It's casual, too. However you can dress it up in a moment's notice.
They are (somewhat) affordable. These necklaces right here? Less than $30! You can collect them all.
Favorite brands/lines: LC by Lauren Conrad, Dogeared, and Etsy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment