Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Welcome Home, Gabriel

Last Thursday, one of my best friends had returned home. Their name, for those of you who are new around these parts on the internet, is Gabriel. They have been in Saint Paul Minnesota for the past few months, at Maclaster college.
This time, when they came home, I had the privellage of going with Gabriel's family to the airport. I found this extremely exciting because I have never really went to the airport before, so I was excited about it.
Getting to see Gabriel come home was a really wonderful experience. I was so happy to be able to greet Gabriel off of the airplane. Although we do argue with each other pretty much all of the time, I do in fact miss them whenever they are at college. (Gabriel, if you are reading this don't get a big head.) I am so happy that I got to see you come home, and it was really exciting to pick someone up from the airport.
Gabriel will be home for a month, until they return to Mac in late January. Stay tuned for our awesome adventures!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment