Saturday, April 16, 2016

Looking to the Future

Today's the fourth blogiversary of my blog. I started this blog as a senior in high school, someone who just wanted a place to write their thoughts and share them on the Internet. Four years later, I still post onto this blog, although some of the posts have changed. I write book reviews, connect with other bloggers and use it as a way to just tell you all my feelings about the world.
As I head into my fourth year of blogging, I am looking to make this blog go back to its' roots of writing funny essays about, well whatever I'm thinking about. I want to write about issues, as well as writing about what book I've been reading and how I've been spending my weekend. I want to write funny op-eds where I just talk about what matters. I don't know where this will lead to. I also don't know what my posting schedule will be, as I've proven that sometimes I just can't stick to a posting schedule.
At the end of the day, I just want to write a blog with subjects that I'm passionate about. Blogging should reflect the blogger, not how many viewers the blog generates.
So, happy birthday to my little place on the internet. Here's to many more years of blogging and posting. And here's to the future, as I reinvent this blog to being about me, my thoughts and my opinions of the world around me.
Cheers to four years. 

2 comments: