Thursday, July 11, 2013

19.

Tomorrow I turn 19 years old. It's strange, seeing that my teenage years are a year from being over. Last year, I wrote an entry called 18 where I wrote 18 things about myself. So here's a new updated version called 19, because this is my blog and I can do whatever I want to.

  1. I hate white shoes. I don't know why, I just like to wear black shoes.
  2. My favorite actress is Emma Stone. Therefore, my favorite movie is Easy A. Other celebrities that I love are Lauren Conrad, Steven Tyler, and Alexis Bledel. 
  3. I just got an iPhone, and I've been obsessed with buying cases for it. 
  4. Over the past year I realized who my true friends are. They are the ones that come over when I'm too nervous to call people, the ones who listen to me cry over Facebook Messenger, the ones who I sing Taylor Swift with, the ones who I buy rubbar ducks for, and the ones who I watch Disney movies with. Although the tide is sometimes hide and rocky, I do know that they are awesome people to surround myself with, and for that, I'm grateful.
  5. I hate eggs. It's supposedly very healthy for you, however the smell makes me what to throw up. 
  6. My favorite color is purple. I actually pretty much paint my nails purple pretty much all of the time, for those of you who notice my nails. 
  7. My guilty pleasures are Taylor Swift, and reality television.
  8. I've been thinking a lot about relationships lately. As lonely as I get, I realize that sometimes being single isn't a curse. However, it would be nice to have someone say that I love you, and I chose you. 
  9. I've seen every episode of Secret Life of the American Teenager, Nashville, Gilmore Girls, Fraiser, and Golden Girls. 
  10. My senior quote was from Golden Girls. It was "just remember, you're smarter than people say you are. You've got good sense, and you know what you're doing."
  11. My favorite band is Aerosmith. My favorite singer is Madonna.
  12. I want to be a part of Yale; either attending grade school there, or working at the hospital. I don't know why, it's just very fascinating. 
  13. I don't understand how teenagers have sex or how people my age have children. I'm not ready for that commitment, and I'm too immature for that. 
  14. I want to go to Italy, Paris, and California at least once in my life. 
  15. For some odd reason, I prefer cupcakes over actual cake. I'm very wierd. 
  16. Over the past year, school has gone really high on my list of priorities. I've realized that if I don't do well in school, then I won't do well in the real world. College has caused me to work harder, and because of that, I spend most of my life studying when I'm in school. 
  17. I worry about losing people in my life, based on past experiences of people randomly walking out of me. 
  18. I'm currently writing three novels. 
  19. I'm a Cancer. That means that I'm a crab.

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way with cupcakes and cake. I totally agree with the relationship thing. There are some days when I HATE being single but other days that I'm like yeah I'm single and I'm happy. I've always wished I could go to Yale (stupid money and bad GPA). I'm the same way with the multiple writing projects at once I think I have 4 projects going at once. LOL. I hope you have a great birthday!

    XX
    Em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who has those habits. Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete