Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Things I Love Tuesday: Turn Lock Satchel Turns Heads

 
Every once in a while, I'll wake up and think I want a new purse. The feeling usually comes once a new season starts and the one in the previous season becomes boring to the point I want something shiny and new. This happened to me a few weeks ago, however my reasoning for a new purse went deeper than just wanting something shiny to carry. I noticed that my older purse, a Dooney and Bourke Shopper tote, was just too heavy for me to carry. So, I searched up and down on the Internet. I also searched many local stores, and finally fell in love with this bag here. The Vera Bradley Turn Lock Satchel.I've had many Vera Bradley purses before, so I've decided that this would be the perfect bag for me.
I got it Thursday and I'm in love with it. I changed my purse the second it came in. So far, I love it. It's still a little big, but it still holds the essentials. It even has enough room for my iPad or some books. It has many compartments and pockets, which is good for staying organized. (I like to keep my bag organized, so this is perfect.) Plus, the satchel style adds a bit of sophistication, in my opinion.
Overall, if you're looking for a new purse to use, this is perfect. It's lightweight, holds a lot of stuff and if you look carefully affordable. I got mine at eBay for $25, but you can find them anywhere that has discounted Vera Bradley. Even if you have to pay full price, I still think this is a style that is definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment