Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I'm Not Dead

In case you all haven't noticed, I've been absent from this parts of the internet. Between school, work (I work three jobs) and all of the other things going in my life, I haven't been able to do more than a few posts a week. If that.
Well, Internet, let me tell you this. I'm not dead. I'm just really busy.
While blogging isn't a responsibility, it's still something that I enjoy doing. And, as I head into the next half of the semester, I want to devote more time for the things I enjoy. Blogging is one of them. I want to have more "blog-worthy" adventures with friends and take more time to blog my thoughts. The semester can get really hectic, and I'm so done with not being able to do the things I love. It's just not fair to myself, let's be realistic. And, by avoiding doing things I love, I just get upset. That's not helpful.
During this week, I have so much going on in the attempt of lessening the work load for when school's back in session. I know in the end, it will help me be so much less stressed as the semester goes on. However, it still isn't enough motivation to get me through. So, I decided to add more fun things for me to do on the list. That way, it will balance out the whole stress thing, which leads to anxiety. And, I'm so done with that thing.
At the end of the day, the semester is what you make of it. Yes, I would love for it to be over. But, sadly, it's not yet. So, I'm going to try to make the most of it, and try to keep fun things on the schedule.
May 10, 2016 is less than 60 days away. (I have a countdown on my phone) And then, I'll be greeted with the sweet freedom of summer (jk, I'll still be working, but not having classes for a whole three months will be a luxury.) I just know by my hard work, I'll be rewarded in the end. Well, hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment