Saturday, September 8, 2012

How Do I?

I'm one of those people whose like an onion-needed to be peeled one layer at a time. I'm often finding myself having trouble with finding the right words to say how I feel, because I don't know exactly how to do so. I often wish someone else would do it, because then maybe I wouldn't have to worry about getting hurt, about worrying about no sort of safety net to catch me, just to let me fall straight up on my fall. I mean, I've done it once, and I've ended up a mess. So why would I even bother trying to get back out there, and try to be happy or to try to tell someone that I am fond of them?
Maybe cause I'm stupid. But then again, love requires no critical thinking, we can not analyze who we fall in love with. I learned that in my critical thinking class on Wenesday. I often worry that my chance is gone, and that I'm going to end up a old lady with a thousand cats.
So how do I go about this whole thing? Feelings and shit. I don't know how to use them, I guess that you can say that I'm feeling handicapped. How do I say what's in my mind and heart? What do I do? What do I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment