Thursday, September 11, 2014

500 Posts Later...

Well as I wrote the blog entry for yesterday's I noticed that it was the 499th. And so that makes this to be the 500th. And all I can say is wow. I started this blog over two and a half years ago, when I was a senior in high school. Now a junior in college, I can say that this blog has changed, as well as I have. I grew up, and I've got a high school diploma to prove it. I've got a career direction, a few jobs under my belt, and a few awesome friends along the way.
I am still amazed that I've written five hundred posts, which spanned between 3 computers, and tons of phases. I've poured my heart onto this blog. You all have seen the good, the bad and the ugly. I've come to you with playlists, and I've vented to you like two friends out to coffee. You've seen pictures from my birthday, random friend hang out sessions, and you can't forget all of the selfies and artsy photos that I've shared with you. Photography has grown to be an interest, thanks to blogging. Mainly, I can't believe how much I've grown as a person, and I credit that to be a part from blogging.
I've discovered the blogging community thanks to my friend Emma. I've discovered awesome blogs, such as Rachel's and Sam's. I've encountered so many people, and I've seen so many awesome blogs that if I tried to write down who they were, I'd probably be here for the next week. It's such an awesome thing to say that I'm a blogger, and that each and every day people come to read stuff that I've written about. It's a weird and wonderful feeling. I love going on the internet everyday to see what every one who I've mentioned is up to.
500 posts is such a big accomplishment. I'm not sure where I am going from here, but I do know that my life is going to be a growing journey that you're going to get first row seats to, as being a reader on my blog. I am so proud of my accomplishments, as a blogger, and as a person.
So, is this the end?
No, this is the beginning.
Get ready, cause here I come. 

1 comment: