Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lately.

Lately, my life has been crappy.
I haven't slept in a couple of days, my watch broke, my favorite one, I've been sitting by a phone that wouldn't ring, and yeah, my life sucks. I've cried enough tears to fill up a river, and I'm tired of it.
Overall, I feel lousy.
I guess, sometimes, when riding on an all time high, we have to come to a low. And we want someone to hug us, and someone to listen to our probelms. Sometimes, we have people that who will be there for you. Then sometimes, you have people who never respond to your text, and you feel like crap because you thought you actually meant something to them.
Lately, I've been a mess.
But I've been through crappier days, and I know in my heart of hearts that it's not the end of the world. 
But tomarrow, will be a better day, and everything would be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment