Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Goals for Sophomore Year.

Yay, I'm a sophomore in college. Want to know what that means? I survived my first year in college, didn't gain the freshman 15, and managed to not flunk out. After an extremely long summer vacation, it's that time of year again. And that is back to school time. I always thought that this was the time when you make goals for yourself, not New Year's because you seem to be more motivated now then in January. Or at least in my experiences anyways. Anyways, I'm getting further and further from my point so here's my goals for this upcoming year.
  1. Get my license. I'm 19. I need to drive. I do have my permit, but I need my license because yeah being able to drive myself places and being independent.
  2. Get a 3.5 GPA or higher so I can be accepted into an honor society. My school has an honor's society for one of my majors, and it's my new life goal to get in.
  3. Make lots of new friends.You can never have too many friends. Plus, last year I really didn't get myself out there as much as I would like to and I would like to change that because I only college once. I want this to be a good experience.
  4. Find a job. Because like money is important and stuff. 
  5. Make the most of every moment. Carpe fucking diem.
I can't wait to look back on my goals in May to see if I actually fullfilled them. What are your college and life goals? 

No comments:

Post a Comment