Sunday, August 25, 2013

Why I'm Here.

Ever since I watched the movie Julie and Julia. I was inspired how someone who was an average person like you and me all of a sudden became famous based on the words written in their hearts. I had always been into writing. When I was little, I used to make my stuffed animals act out little stories. As I got older, and knew how to write, I would write them down with Crayolas. Needless to say, I was a strange child. I wanted to be something based on the words that I have written and the opinions that I have. I wanted to be known for these words and opinions.
In August 2010,  I created my first blog Notations. I had no idea where I wanted to go with this blog I just knew that it was meant to go somewhere. For the first few months, I didn't write much basically because I didn't know what to write. When I did write, it would had to be perfect, and write stuff that was polished and pristine. In February of 2011, after watching the show Sex and the City obsessively. I began to model my blog after what Carrie had written about her friends and family. I used false names to protect my friends privacy. I analyzed things and situations that I was presented with as a high school junior who liked a boy who didn't like her, wanted to be the best, and just wanted to be loved. However when writing with that style so many things have happened. For starters, it was too personal. I wrote about who I had a crush on and of course the person read the blog. I eventually chose to write more non personal topics, simply because I realized that there is somethings need to be left behind. 
In 2012, I began to go on a period of adventure. That was the year of endings and beginnings. That's when I began to realize that my time writing notations was no more. I was no longer the person that I wanted to be, because I had let the negative stresses and such take over my life. So I developed this blog to do none other than to find my voice, in addition to making a new shiny and clean start. 
200 entries later I have become much farther on the journey to find my voice as a writer, and as a person. I hope to find myself in the next 200, because this is only the beginning of my life. I am young and yearn to live. I do this because I am meant to. I'm a proud blogger, and I am here to say. I hope that you all will enjoy reading me as much as I enjoy writing this. Like when I started this blog a year and a half ago, my life is full to the brim with opportunity, new beginnings, and of course experiences. I can't wait to actually experience them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment