Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dear Readers Past And Present

Dear Readers,
First of all, thank you for reading my blog. It means A LOT to me that I get to share my crazy ideas that pop into my head on a daily basis. Give yourself a pat on the back, or use my personal method of reward, which is if you all know me personally, a cookie.
Anyways, I wanted to ask you all a favor. Ironically, because some of you don't know me and stuff, but yes, I do ask of you something. I am taking a creative writing class at my school, and notice that I keep on getting lots of comments that have to do with my grammar. Although I have improved greatly over the years, I feel like I can go even farther. (Thus making me an awesome writer, more then I am now anyways..haha) That's where you folks come in. I would like you to offer any critique that you can when it comes to the spelling and grammar portions of my blog. However, I do ask that you refrain from profanity, because this is meant to help me. Not make me feel bad about myself. Anyways, this includes spelling, grammar issues, basic things like that. The ultimate goal of this is to further enhance my writing ability, and writing even better than I have before.
Love,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment