Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Why I Love The Beach

The beach is one of my favorite places on earth. I love the fact that I'm able to just go somewhere, and relax. In honor of my love for the beach, I often wear a starfish necklace. Anyways, back to what I was saying. The beach is the place where I often went with my grandparents growing up, which in turn gave me the appreciation of the beach. To this day, I can't go onto a beach without hearing my grandma yell at my cousins' and I adventure through out the water, or my grandfather sitting at his chair at the front porch. Here's some awesome pictures that I've taken during my last trip to the beach.
 Each of these pictures were taken during different times. The upper one was taken on my way around when I first got there. The bottom, which is one of my favorites, was taken during my last minutes there. Both pictures are my favorite ones, in addition to some awesome ones with my friend's sister, (whose also my friend),  which she posed for. But, all and all, I am honored to say that the beach is my favorite summer hang out, even when I get killer sunburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment