Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2014.

It's hard to believe that just as fast as Christmas came, it's over. Soon, we'll be taking down the trees, and undecking the halls. Before we do, let me fill you in on what my Christmas holiday celebrations consisted of.  I am a little late by most blogging standards, since many bloggers that I follow posted about Christmas yesterday, but better late than never, right?
Christmas Cookies.
Christmas Eve: Being from a mostly Italian background, Christmas Eve is the bigger holiday. We eat a lot of fish, and my mom's side of the family gets together to open gifts. This year, I got gift cards and a cupcake Alex and Ani!
Earlier that day, Gabriel and Bethany stopped by to deliver my Christmas presents, as well as exchange with the both of them. They loved their presents, and they gave me a pair of earrings and a gift card to get Thai food!
Christmas Day: Unfortunately, I didn't wake up to the excitement of Santa, but rather a stomach ache. That wasn't fun. However, after that, Christmas began to proceed as usual. My mom and I opened our presents, and then we went to my grandma's to have Christmas food. (Lasagna for everyone; leftover chicken for me.) It was a casual holiday, but a fun one.
How was your Christmas? Let me know in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment