Thursday, December 18, 2014

Things I Love Thursday: Alex and Ani Sacred Studs Om Bracelet

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10461955_308680426005869_3492269526542282237_n.jpg?oh=8913b0c6c2a3d25cd54c72e133f07b21&oe=5516297B&__gda__=1427573521_e1df8e8507e0dd79d68905914cbc7321
Alex and Ani has been one of my favorite brands and style of jewelry for a period of time. I currently have 13 from the bangle bar. However, I had always had my eye on the Sacred Studs bracelet, particularly the Om one since it's one of my favorite symbols. So, one Black Friday, I woke up to a lovely email from Alex and Ani. The email said that there was a sale on their bracelets, and that they would be 15% off.
Hello opportunity? I can hear ya knocking.
So, I decided to buy it. And honestly, I am so glad that I did. Ever since I bought it, I was extremely happy with the product. Unlike the other Alex and Ani that I own, this one gets in the way a lot less. I also like to say that it goes with everything. I always wear it, whether it's to go to work or to meet a friend.
Even though it's a little bit more expensive than the traditional Alex and Ani, I am honestly really happy with it. It's also something that is a lot different than the rest of them, for those of you who like Alex and Ani, but are not mainstream. Not many people I know have it, which is a perk to this bracelet.
If you're looking for a bracelet to give to some of the people in your life, then you should look into the Sacred Studs collection. In addition to the Om symbol, they have the lotus, the Evil Eye, and the compass to name a few. After the holidays, I am honestly considering getting the Compass or the Lotus.They also come in colors, and are available in rings, necklaces and earrings as well.
The bottom line?
This bracelet is amazing. If you're in the market for some cool jewelry, give this bracelet a try. And if you're still stuck on that person who is hard to shop for, give this a try. It's a great gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment