Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Back In 09..

Lately, I have been watching a lot of Gossip Girl on Netflix, because let's face it Gossip Girl is awesome.  I've got to thinking about what was going on in my life way back in the day, because looking at their flip/sliding phones really got me thinking about what I was doing back in the day. I don't know why but I ran with it.
 The day being five years ago. It's hard to believe that 2009 I was 15 years old. Here's what I was up to way back when.
                                                           Me in 2009.

In 2009 I was...
A sophomore in high school.
I had (and broke up with) my first boyfriend...That was an interesting experience. 
Thought that mirror selfies were the coolest thing ever. 
constantly texting on my LG shine phone. 
I was obsessed with the movie Dirty Dancing.
I was on Facebook like every minute. I also updated my status at least once a day. 
I had just discovered Twitter. 
I just started writing for my high school newspaper, the Dial.
thinking that a smartphone was a Blackberry.
Cut study hall once, because I was a bad ass.
Extremely sassy. (I was looking at old Facebook notes.)
picnicking pretty much every photo I took.
What were you doing in 2009?

No comments:

Post a Comment