Friday, January 9, 2015

The Perfect Man For Me

For the record, I don't believe in the perfect man. I believe in instead of finding that person that is made for you. You know, that whole soulmate crap where you find your other half. Yes, I actually believe that stuff, so judge me.
However, there's somethings that I do look for whenever I am on the prowl for a partner or find attractive in a person. You know those things that whenever you see them on a potential partner, and you think 'yes.' Curious? Here's mine.

  1. Must be a good listener. I enjoy talking, a lot. What can I say, I would belong in the Gilmore Girl's household? However, sometimes I just need someone to talk to about certain things. In addition to that, communication is something that I value importantly in a relationship. I also hate repeating myself over and over again. So listening is an extremely important skill in my opinion. 
  2. Someone whose not afraid of laughing. Laughter is something that I think is important, in addition to a sense of humor. I don't take myself too seriously, and I honestly hate people who don't have a sense of humor. Sometimes, you need to have fun. I want to have fun with the person that I'm with. 
  3. Someone who is curious about the world, and wanting to try new things. I enjoy trying new things such as Thai food, playing new games, and reading books. I want someone that is just as curious about life and actually get to doing some of the things on their bucket lists, such as exploring the neighborhood and learning some random facts. I think that curiosity and trying new things is something that helps a person grow. I really want to be with someone that helps me grow. 
  4. Someone who isn't controlling. I hate controlling men more than anything. I don't want someone to ask me 'who are you with?' 'Where are you?' a million times a day. I don't like being told what to do, and I don't want someone that makes me feel like I have to be a certain way to be with them. It's not the healthiest thing in the world, and I feel like controlling people are insecure people. Every relationship needs some trust, and the controlling unhealthy ones aren't my scene.
What is your perfect man? 

No comments:

Post a Comment