Wednesday, January 21, 2015

New Glasses!

I've worn glasses pretty much for all of my life. Recently, I've been having trouble seeing with my old glasses, so I've decided to get them checked out. She decided that I needed new glasses. So, I've settled on these frames, which are called cat-eyed. The style was inspired by Jess' glasses from the show New Girl and Audrey Hepburn's sunglasses in Breakfast at Tiffany's.
I choose to wear glasses because I'm allergic to contacts. I've worn contacts for most of my junior year in high school, but I've always had trouble not scratching my eyes out. So, I went back to glasses senior year, except for occasions such as prom. I've worn every single style of hipster glasses known to demand, but these are honestly my favorite pair. Plus, the fact that I can see again is also a good thing! 

1 comment:

  1. Love those round frames. Now every person in my family wears eyeglasses. It started with just me and my son, but now everyone in the family is wearing glasses. It really makes it easy to keep up appointments now because we all head to the eye doctor together and knock it out then spend time having fun at the mall. We just make it a family fun day now.

    ReplyDelete