Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Book Review: Love, Rosie


Source
The latest book I've read was "Love Rosie" by Cecelia Ahern. (It was originally called "Where Rainbows End." While it wasn't on my summer reading list like the previous books I've read, it still was a great summer read, and I totally recommend it.
The book was about two best friends, Rosie and Alex. Friends since childhood, it seems like they were meant to be. The problem? Everyone seems to know it but them. Told entirely in letters, emails and instant message chats, the book spans about fifty years. (I'm not going to reveal the ending, however, it was a good one!) It takes the reader through marriages, births and divorce, and it was an amazing read.
I recommend this book to fans of any kind of chick lit. If you loved books such as "The Notebook" and "Something Borrowed" this is the perfect book for you. It's an easy read, but enjoyable.
Overall, if you're looking for something to read this summer, check out "Love Rosie."
Have you read "Love Rosie?" If so, let me know what you think about it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment