Monday, June 1, 2015

Music Monday: May Music Obsessions

The title of this post has such alliteration! Anyways, for those of you who know me, I love a good playlist. During my time as the Opinions Editor for the Southern News, I had to make a playlist every week and I was in heaven. Lately, I've been adding music to my iTunes library like crazy! From Lil Wayne, to Lindsay Lohan my iTunes and iPod have been gratefully accepting my new music choices to jam to. So, I decided to share a playlist with you...enjoy! (Some of these songs are a bit older, so #throwback!)


  1. Born to Die by Lana Del Rey 
  2. What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction 
  3. Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding (from 50 Shades of Grey)
  4. One by Ed Sheeran
  5. Perry Mason by Ozzy Osbourne
  6. Closer by Tegan and Sara 
  7. Hold on We're Going Home by Drake 
  8. Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey 
  9. Don't by Ed Sheeran 
  10. Dangerous by Roxette
  11. Style by Taylor Swift 
  12. Heaven Knows by the Pretty Reckless 
  13. American by Lana Del Rey 
  14. Miracle Man by Ozzy Osbourne
  15. West Coast by Lana Del Rey 

No comments:

Post a Comment