Monday, January 18, 2016

2016 Semester Goals

The new semester is fast approaching, and it's hard to believe that it's my second to last semester as an undergraduate student. Currently, I'm still debating about whether or not grad school is a good fit for me, so this might be my last year as a student. However, as this semester approaches and I have to learn how to balance several roles, I aim to make this semester the best one I can make it. Here's some goals that I've set for myself to accomplish through out the semester.
  1. Make positive friends, and actually hang out with them. After all, you are who you surround yourself with.
  2. Spend some time taking care of myself: getting nails done, etc. 
  3. Spending some time at night writing in a journal and reading a book for pleasure. 
  4. Know when you need to take a break. 
  5. Try to go to campus events with people. 
  6. Try to get anxiety under control. 
What are your goals for the semester? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment