Friday, January 15, 2016

New Haven Adventure

Gabu and I
Last Friday, Gabu and I kicked off the weekend by going to have an adventure in New Haven. We needed to go to the Book Trader Cafe so Gabu can sell some books to make some extra cash. We deiced to make a day of it, and also get Starbucks in the process.
Tree, a picture taken while walking by. 
When we arrived to New Haven, the first thing we did was park. Parking in New Haven can be tricky, however, we were lucky to snag a decent spot. Once we parked and gathered our books, we dropped the books off. On our way there, we spotted the Tree in the New Haven Green. I told Gabu we simply had to take a selfie in front of it. Since we weren't sure of how long we would be, we decided to hold any selfie taking until we actually had time.
I love this picture of us and our tea!
Once we traded the books in, we headed to Starbucks. Gabu got a chai something, and I got Passion Iced Tea Lemonade. I also got a cake pop, as I am so obsessed with Starbucks' new cookie dough cake pop. It's one of my favorite things to get there.
Got my tree selfie! 
Then we headed back to the car, and realized we had more time on the meter. So, it was selfie time! After we took several selfies and pictures of the tree, we headed to the car, and headed home. Overall, it was amazing way to spend a Friday night, and it's always fun to have an adventure with your best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment