Thursday, April 19, 2012

Taste.

I want to taste the world. I want to meet as many people as I possibly can, I want to make as many friends as I can. I want to learn five billion languages, learn three more instruments. I want to read, not just books that are expected by society to be enjoyed by teenagers, but books with meaning. Like Moby Dick, or Death of A Salesman. It's a good thing I have a nook. I want to listen to music from the past, in addition to different genres. Like Marley. Maybe I'll give him a spin after writing this. I really need to upload my Cher CD into my iTunes, speaking of which.
Sorry, guys, I'm easily distracted. Anyways, life is too short for one to waste. Every moment could be our last moment, and what would we have left to say? I spent my life on facebook..? I think I want to make something of myself. I want to write a novel. Actually, I'm writing a novel, but it's off to horrible beginnings. I need a muse.
I want to look back at my life when I'm older, and go 'wow, I didn't miss out on any opportunities." I want to taste happiness, because I think I've spent too much of my life being sad. And as All Time Low would say, "Too much of anything is too much." I'm through wallowing and feeling sorry for myself.
Hello world. Here I come. Ya ready?
Now I'm going to upload that Cher CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment