Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A We Are Not Alone Playlist.

You are what you listen to. Have you ever felt like there's this song out there that makes you feel better? So I've been listening to that SO MUCH lately, so I've composed a playlist, dedicating it to people who are going through things, and need assurance that they aren't alone.
I swear to God, I should be a DJ. That's like my dream job. 
  1. Skyscraper by Demi Lovato
  2. Unbroken by Demi Lovato
  3. When I'm Back On My Feet Again by Michael Bolton
  4. Glitter in the Air by P!nk
  5. The Climb by Miley Cryus 
  6. Liberty Walk by Miley Cryus 
  7. What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) by Kelly Clarkson
  8. I Don't Wanna Be by Gavin DeGraw
  9. Marry The Night by Lady GaGa
  10. Born This Way by Lady GaGa 
  11. Give Your Heart Break by Demi Lovato
  12. Fucking Perfect by P!nk
Those are my songs. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment