Sunday, April 29, 2012

So There's This Guy.

So there's this guy,
He tells me I'm pretty special,
He makes me laugh,
He makes me feel needed.
So there's this guy,
And he has a girlfriend.
He says it's over between them,
But funny how their still in a relationship.
He says she's crazy, and I'm the only one keeping him sane.
So there's this guy,
He needs to learn that he can't have his cake and eat it to.
I don't like him, but I think he likes me.
Everyday, it's a snowballing effect, getting bigger and bigger,
I wanted him to be my friend, but he wants more,
Am I a whore?
I feel so bad for that other girl?
Does she know what her boyfriend's been up to?
But to this guy,
You have made me feel worthless for too long.
I'm done with your bullshit.
I would never be your whore.
I would never be yours.
So fuck you,
I hope you get what you deserve.
So there's this guy,
And he's a slimball.
And you know what?
I don't need anyone to tell me I'm special.
Because, I am.
I don't need your bullshit.
And remember,
Karma is a bitch, you asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment