- NEVER consult your friends significant other without consulting her. I always follow that rule because you never know if it's a line that you want to cross. The only exception to this rule is when your friend is dying or something and can't get near a phone, and or you need help with something that they are in an area of expertise.
- If a friend is going through a rough time then be there for her through it all.
- Follow the golden rule. Do for her what you would want done for you.
- If she takes advantage of you in any way shape or form please let her know.
- Never ditch her for a dude. Dudes come and go, but friends should still remain a high priority in your life. Your guy has his bros, you have your girls.
- Forgive them when you think and know that they are sorry. People make mistakes. You do too. Forgive your friends when they truly are sorry. They aren't? Then they weren't worth having.
Monday, March 11, 2013
The Bra Code.
Lately, I've been thinking about the girlfriend code of ethics. So, I've decided that I was going to create a list of rules that I follow, because sometimes, we really do need a list of what flies and what doesn't fly.