Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Player

I always had a bad feeling about him.When I first laid eyes on him, my gut told me to run. But did I run? No. I fell for his fast talking ways, eating the candy sweet words that rolled off of his tongue. It never once occured to me that he could have said those lines that I fell for to thousand other girls. He was a cocky son of a bitch, and thought that he was entitled to everyone that he wanted, and that she would want him also.
He was a player and an asshole. He just wanted someone to take up space, a girl to have sex with him whenever he wanted and make him sandwiches. I should have known from his dirty jokes and immature sexual innuendos.
"Bella", he breathed. "Why are you doing this to me?" He put his hand on my leg, gripping it tightly. I tried to pry it off.
"You know I want nothing to do with you. I tried to be nice. Your thick skull wouldn't let it seep through", I growled through clench teeth.
He smiled evilly like the Chesire Cat. "Now, baby, why would you do a thing like that? I'm the best that you'll ever have".
"Because", I countered, steering away from him. He began to inch closer. My body went into fight or flight response. Danger, danger my body screamed.
"You're a perv and a creep", I said. Then I began to run.
I can hear his boots stomp after me.
My mind flashed to all of this began. I was just starting high school. He was a cool senior. I was surprised that he wanted me, the wallflower who had yet to find a place in this world. I filled my head with thoughts of me in a gown, him in a tux on our way to his prom. Those thoughts drowned out the warnings of the other girls who wanted to protect my innocent, which now circled my head like a bad song on the radio. They were right, I thought as I kept running.
Things began to get sticky in April. He began to pressure me to it, the dirty deed whose devil consumed him. We'd been going out for six months. I was barely into teenagedom and here he wanted to do something so adult. I managed to compromise with him, and tell him that we'd do it by the end of the year. That's when the devil consumed him came out for a visit.
I broke up with him in June. He told me bluntly that I was leading him on because he was the only one of his buddies whose girlfriend didn't give him head. (personally, I thought it was disgusting). Then, he blamed me for what he did behind my back, because it was my fault because he wanted to cheat. If I did give him head, then I would still have him, loyal as a dog. Something clicked, and I broke up with him. I didn't want anything to do with him. Not then, not now, not ever.
I stopped running, realizing that I had no reason to run.
"Good", he said. "You've finally come to reason."
"No", I said confidently.
He looked confused.
I stepped forward. " I've come to realize that you're not worth running from, you coward". I kicked him in the groin. Hard. He yelped in pain.
"What was that for?" he screamed.
I smiled coyly. "It's for being a coward and a jerk. Sincerly yours from the girls whose innocence you stole, and who were afraid to finally give you what you deserved."
I walked away as a knelt over in pain. He never did bother me again.


DISCLAIMER: This story and the characters in it are highly fictional.

Check out Two College Girls here! http://twocollegegirls.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment