Monday, March 18, 2013

Pledge.

Words can hurt. Sometimes, they can hurt more then fists and weapons. They can damage spirits, and cause others to do things. Never assume what you say can get back to you, or hurt the person in a way that you don't mean.Why? Because sometimes, the words you say can be taken the wrong way.
So, I've decided to help stop this word war if you will. I realized that the words I say can get back to those who I talk about. And that they can hurt. So, I've decided to do something about it, to cause one less person to be hurt.
I pledge to not talk about people; friends, family, strangers, you get the picture. I pledge not to call them derogatory words such as 'slut', 'bitch', and 'whore.' I'm tired of polluting the world with negativity, and plan to try my best to weed out the words that hurt. I want to spread love not hate.
Whose with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment