Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Birds Can Do It, The Bees Can Do It-Let's Fall In Love.

I recently saw this awesome post from Kate from Kate the (Almost) Great  about her answering some questions from this New York Times article. I thought that it was a brilliant idea for a blog post, so here's some of my answers to those questions. 


Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
Can it be more than one? I guess it would be Audrey Hepburn, who is my favorite person. Other than being one of the most beautiful people in the world, she also is beautiful on the inside. Did you know that she had a pet deer? Also, I would want to have Lauren Conrad, Lana Del Rey and Taylor Momsen because I think that they all are great. 
When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
I last sung to myself yesterday. 
For what in your life are you the most grateful?
I am most grateful to my closest friends, particularly to the ones who allow me to drive crazy. I am most grateful to the friends who I am comfortable with crying in front of. Those are the friends who know how to really make me feel better whenever I'm down, and impossible to deal with at times. I sometimes take them for granted, and I hope that they know that I really enjoy having them around. 
What is your most terrible memory?
The day my grandfather died. I knew that he would any day now, and the fact that it did actually happen and it was real that I wouldn't see him alive again. I was always close to my grandfather, and the day he died was one of the worst of my life. 
What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
Probably getting my position as Opinions Editor at the school paper. It's such a great opportunity and honor, and I'm so grateful for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment