Monday, February 23, 2015

A Life Update

Hey everyone!
It's been a while since I've done one of these, so I figured today would be as good of a time as any to update you all about what I've been up to lately.

  • I'm going to LA! I'm leaving Wednesday for the ACP journalism conference. I'm so excited because I've never been to California before, and I am looking foreword to the conferences. I'll also be sure to be blogging about it when I get back. In the mean time, I'll be having some lovely people guest posting. 
  • School and work on #repeat. Let me tell you it's not easy being green. Things have finally slowed down in my life since I've dropped a class, and for the first time I'm actually really happy with things. 
  • I discovered red velvet oreos. That is all.
  • New haircut! I recently went short with my hair. I was looking for a change, and I decided on a whim to cut about five inches off. That's a huge change for me, because I rarely ever trim my hair. I am honestly so happy with my new hair, and I am so glad that I decided to go short. I'm still getting used to having 'medium length hair,' so any styling suggestions are welcome. Let me know what you all think! Also special shout out to Elisia, who held my hand and then listen to me obsess over it.
Before: 
After: 
                                                    New haircuts mean multiple selfies right?;) 
  • I've been so lucky to have awesome friends in my life, such as Elisia, Griffin, and Gabriel. I've been a hot mess lately, and having them for moral support is always a good thing. I'm realizing how lucky (and rare it is) to have such awesome friends! 

  • I'm also actually attempting to make plans and have fun. This is a first since I never make time for my friends other than in breaks and summer. It's important to have fun! 
What have you all been up to lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment