Monday, February 16, 2015

My Tiffany's.

In the movie 'Breakfast at Tiffany's', Audrey says that there is no place like Tiffany's because that's the place to go to whenever you have the mean reds.  Nothing bad happens at Tiffany's.
A bracelet that I had purchased a while back from Dava.
My Tiffany's is a bit different than Audrey's. It's a little small business called Dava. If you're ever in the New Haven area, you should really check it out. Dava sells a lot of some of my favorite things-chocolate, rings, other jewelry besides rings and other small goods. Whenever I am upset I go to Dava and purchase something whether it's a new bracelet, ring and with a side of chocolate. My blues will go away in an instant. Or at least I have a shiny things to make me smile.
It may not be Tiffany's but the jewelry is even more pretty and unique. I've gotten my favorite necklace from there, in addition to a ton of my favorite rings. Their quality is amazing, and the people who work there are easy to work with. They are so happy to help you find exactly what you want, and you leave with a smile a mile wide.
That's my Tiffany's.

No comments:

Post a Comment