Thursday, May 14, 2015

Things I Love Thursday; Dooney and Bourke Shopper Tote

Dooney and Bourke is one of the best purse brands in my opinion. It's one of the best brands because the purses last forever, despite the hefty price tag.
One of my favorite purses by them is the shopper tote. The shopper tote, can be in leather or nylon. I own two of them-one in black and one in yellow flowers. I like these totes because they can fit everything you need in more. I'm talking about an iPad, water bottle, planner, and all of the big things. One of the things that's hard for me to find in a purse is finding one that's big enough to fit everything I needed. I carried this to school everyday and it fit all of the things that I needed. It also was stylish enough to carry out with friends and go to work.
I recommend this bag for anyone cause it's lightweight, and it holds everything that you need. I like the black one because it goes with everything and I like the floral one because it's the perfect summer bag. It's perfect for college students or anyone looking for the perfect tote.
And I haven't told you all the best part. Since it's a Dooney, the quality is amazing. I'm talking about you can carry it everywhere and it will still look brand new. Even though Dooney and Bourke is a bit pricy, it lasts for years and years. Which is what I want in a purse, so I am willing to spend the extra dough. (On occasion, or like the black one, I got as a gift.)
What's your favorite purse? Let me know in the comments below!  

2 comments:

  1. I think it's always worth spending a bit more on bags if the quality is amazing, I think I've probably spend more money on cheaper bags than I would have done if I had just bought a really high quality bag and splashed out! I love the floral one, it's so pretty!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! And thanks, I do too! I love how bright and colorful it is!

      Delete