Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Crossing Three Things Off Of The Bucket List.

Howdy, there readers. Last week, I blogged about my summer bucket list. This week, I'm going to tell you all about how I got to cross not one or two, but three things off of my bucket list. In the matter of days mind you.
The first is taking a trip to explore downtown New Haven, which I got to do on Wednesday. I needed to take some pictures for my internship, and Gabriel was my person. After taking pictures at Gabriel's mother's workplace, we decided to go to Atticus, a local bookstore where I ended up purchasing "We Were Liars." We also got iced coffee and had a relaxing afternoon.
I took this selfie so I can blog about it ;)
 I also got my S'mores frappacino. And, it was amazing. It wasn't what I expected, but it was still awesome. I definitely would get it again. Have any of you ever had it?
Displaying photo.JPG
Finally, I got to go to the Westfarms Mall on Memorial Day with my friends Jene, Joanna, Monica's sister and Monica. We went to the mall, and I snapped up some awesome t-shirts from H &M (honestly, their stuff is awesome.) Then, we went to the Cheesecake Factory, where I had the most amazing sandwich ever.We also wandered around, and went to Charming Charlie, which was the most amazing little accessories store. (and very affordable)
Outside the Cheesecake Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment