Friday, November 27, 2015

Book Review: Instant Happiness Journal

*Disclaimer: I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review
Lately, it seems like I've been a little short on the Happy front. Between stresses from work and school, I've been on a constant sinking ship of anxiety. Therefore, I decided to take up journaling in the effort to help combat my stress and anxiety. The book 'Instant Happiness Journal' by Karen Salmanson instantly became a must-have for me, and I was eager to see what this book had to offer.
The book is basically like a journal, but extends more than just a standard notebook.The book has a series of prompts for someone to write in. The book itself is a journal, and is filled with prompts to be written in. I've used it a few times, and can honestly say that the journal is cute. I've used it for the past few days, and I've looked foreword to writing each prompt. They all require some thinking, and even opens your mind up to new thoughts.
Overall, this book is a must have for those who are going through a hard time, those who are starting to journal but are at a loss as to where to start, and writers. I recommend this book highly, as both a blogger and a person whose going through a hard time and needs an outlet for them to vent about their lives. As the holiday season approaches, I recommend this book as something on everyone's gift list, or something to give to the one whose going through a rough time.


3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of this! I need something like this. Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of this! I need something like this. Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete