Saturday, November 14, 2015

Giving Peace a Chance




Yesterday, over 150 lives have been taken in the acts of senseless violence due to ISIS. The bombings took place over several locations, including a restaurant, stadium and a concert hall. The bombings resulted in France closing its borders, as well as the city of Paris shutting down completely.
I watched some of the coverage last night on CNN. My heart literally broke when I was listening to the newscast and heard the stories of several victims, who called in through video conference. What happened to Paris was simply terrible, and I couldn't believe some of the things I was watching on the news. The one thing that went through my mind as I was watched this was the lyrics of John Lennon's "Give Peace a Chance." And all we are saying, is literally give peace a chance.
My heart and prayers go to those who were affected by this tragedy, as well for the country of France. Pray for France, and please pray for the world. We all need peace.
Give peace a chance.

1 comment:

  1. Everybody has their own beliefs and morals. Always what their heart feels is best way to make a positive impact on not only themselves, but the world as a whole. ISIS consists of cold hearted ignorant pieces of shit who have a whack definition of world peace. Fighting is sometimes mandatory. Like self defense. God bless France, God bless this world, and the sanity of the human race.

    - Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete