Monday, December 7, 2015

Best Albums of 2015


As the end of the year approaches, it's now time to reflect on some of the albums that topped this year's charts. This year had so many new releases, from Madonna's "Rebel Heart," to Adele's mega-hit "25." Here's some of my favorites through out the year, all of which I think are worth the listen.

Demi Lovato - Confident (Official Album Cover).png
Source: Demi Lovato's "Confident" rocked the charts this year.
  1. "Confident" by Demi Lovato
  2. "Honeymoon" by Lana Del Rey
  3. "Rebel Heart" by Madonna
  4. "25" by Adele
  5. "III" by JoJo
  6. "Beauty Behind the Madness" by the Weeknd 
  7. "Grand Romantic" by Nate Ruess
  8. "If You're Reading This It's Too Late" by Drake
While these were some of my favorite releases this year, I would also like to point out some releases last year still managed to be a favorite of mine. "1989" by Taylor Swift was always on repeat, as was "Strange Desire" by Bleachers, just to name a few.
However, next year looks to be an equally promising year for new releases. I'm particularly excited about JoJo's new album, as well as Elton John's. But, for now, I'll have plenty from this year to hold me over until they come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment