Sunday, July 15, 2012

18.

A couple of days ago, I turned 18. And since, I can't think of anything legit to write, I decided to write a list of 18 facts about myself. So here you go folks..:
  1. I prefer CDs over digital downloading. I don't know why, since I'm joined at the hip with my iPod, but it's much more permant to have a CD, so in case the computer breaks, then you have a hard copy of the music. That, and they are pretty. 
  2. I love cupcakes, better than actual cakes.
  3. I have seen every episode of Gilmore Girls, Ugly Betty, Sex and the City, Secret Life, Golden Girls, and Everybody Loves Raymond. I am often found to be quoting it on a daily basis.  
  4. The type of music I like changes weekly. I have over three thousand songs on my iTunes, however my favorite bands/artists: The Bangles, All Time Low, Demi Lovato, and Christina Aguilera. However, lately Luke Bryan is also on that list. 
  5. I have an obession with the eighties. 
  6. I spend at least a half of an hour outside a day, usually reading. I find the sun to be relaxing, and fresh air is always good. My favorite place to read is on the beach. I don't know why, it's just easier to concentrate. 
  7. I'm bad at math. Like really bad. However my favorite subject is English, as you probably guessed, since I enjoy reading and writing. I however enjoy history; there's something about learning about what happened yesterday, and how people lived that just fasicinates me.
  8. I'm currently listening to Country Girl (Shake it for me) by Luke Bryan. It's my theme song for the summer. 
  9. I have a snoopy obession. I seriously own everything that you can possibly think of. I am also wearing a snoopy shirt as I'm writing this, and my birthday cake
  10. I hate my cell phone. Like a lot. Right now, I'm trying to call someone and the call won't go through.
  11. When it comes to relationships, I tend to be really shy. I used to never be, but I guess with time, I kinda forgot how to make my 'move' and such. Needless to say, I'm not the best in the love department..
  12. I enjoy spending lots of time with my friends. Why? Cause they are awesome! As some saying from someone goes "I get by with the help of my friends".
  13. I've played the flute for nine years, and plan to contuie it through out college. 
  14. I'm not very coordinated, but I love to dance. (And tend to hurt myself in the process)
  15. My favorite color is purple. 
  16. My people who inspire me are: my mother, Demi Lovato, my grandfather, Christina Aguilera, Betty Swarez, and Lorelai GIlmore.
  17. I have four movies that I call my favorite: Dirty Dancing, Titanic, Sabrina, (1995) and My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
  18. If I can live on one food for the rest of my life it would be soup, because a: it's good, and b: it's really good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment